- ALL STAINLESS STEEL AT CARBON STEEL PRICING
- ZERO DISCHARGE – NO BACKWASH
- UP TO 250 GPM FLOW PER UNIT
- HUGE SAVINGS OVER CARTRIDGE FILTERS
- FLANGE TOGETHER IN PARALLEL
- TOTAL FLEXIBILITY IN MEDIA
- ASK US HOW? – SCHEDULE A FILTRATION PROTOCAL ANALYSIS
SIDE LINE FILTRATION
- NON-HINGED TOP ALLOW FOR LID REMOVAL
- UP TO 250 GPM FLOW
- FILTER HEIGHT IS FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE
- FLUID INLET FROM THE SIDE
- MOST ECONOMICAL SINGLE
- RUN IN ALTERNATING OR PARALLEL MODE
- DOUBLE YOUR FLOW CAPACITY IN PARALLEL MODE
- ALWAYS HAVE A FRESH BAG IN RESERVE IN ALTERNATING MODE
- YOU CHOOSE THE MODE BASED ON VALVE CONFIGURATION
- DUPLEXING KITS AVAILABLE UP TO 1,500 GPM
- IN-STOCK AND READY TO SHIP
Simple. Reliable. Effective.
Pick the media to match your requirements.
Easy access for quick media exchange.
WHY STAINLESS STEEL FILTER HOUSINGS?
Filter Sciences offers and stocks a complete line of 304 stainless steel single housings to meet your filtration needs. Stainless steel is highly corrosion-resistant and it makes an excellent choice for extended service life and returns on investment. Single housings can be utilized as strainers to remove particles larger than 75 microns or used as filters to remove particles as low as one micron.
Contact Filter Sciences today to discuss your filter needs and discuss your options. We have a wide range of stainless steel filters to meet your needs and our prices are very competitive with carbon steel. Make your investment today so you don’t have to worry about tomorrow.